Dr Joseph Sam is a retired teacher in Commerce from St Aloysius College Edathua. He is the founding Principal of Mar Gregorios College Punnapra, Alappuzha. He has also worked as HOD of Post Graduate Department of Commerce, Kristu Jyoti College of Management and Technology, Changanassery, Executive Director of Sagakhetra Academy, Changanassery and Dean of Studies, Al Azher Arts and Science College Thodupuzha. His overseas experience includes 5 years in UAE and 8 years in Australia. His MBA is in Education Management from the University of New England, Australia. Since receiving his PhD from Mahatma Gandhi University, he has been working as Dean of Commerce and the Head of the Department at St Joseph College of Communication Changanassery. His research focuses on 'Industrial Relations in the Public Sector Banks in Kerala'. He has published several research articles in National and International Journals and presented papers at several national and international conferences. In addition, he published a book entitled "Revamping Banking and Finance" in 2022.
- 30 years at various institutions
Media Industry Experience
- Head of the Department and Dean of Studies, St Joseph College of Communication, Changanassery
- Dean of Commerce and Arts, Al Azhar Arts and Science College, Thodupuzha
- Executive Director, Sargakshetra Academy, Chethipuzha.
- Principal, Mar Gregorios College, Punnapra, Alappuzha
- Head of the Department (Commerce), Kristujyothi College of Management and Technology, Chethipuzha
- Financial Advisor, Ahmed Al Mazroui Group of Institutions, Abu Dhabi.
- Production Controller, Lipa Pharmaceuticals, Australia.
- Associate Professor, St Aloysius College, Edathua
- Ph D
- M. Com,
- MBA (Education Management),