In this class, you’ll thoroughly learn Adobe XD from beginning to advanced features for UI (user interface) and UX (user experience) design. Learn-by-doing approach.
Adobe XD is a modern design app that was built with the specific needs of a modern web designer, UX designer, or app designer in mind. Unlike image editing programs such as Photoshop—which were originally created for print, photo retouching, or illustration—the entire focus of Adobe XD is on designing user interfaces and user experiences. You can craft the visuals and turn them into working prototypes all in a single app!
Learn to design complex and realistic prototypes with advanced functionality. You’ll use component states to create hovers, add animations to your designs using auto-animate, make specific areas of content scrollable using scroll groups, and much more.
Learn practical skills by working on real projects with instructor guidance and lectures to strengthen and improve your skill.
- This course is for UI/UX design beginners who want to improve their skills and learn a new design tool
- Designers looking to get into web & mobile app designs (graphical user interface)
- This course is for Photoshop users who want to switch to a tool really built for UI/UX designers
- This course is for Product Managers or Entrepreneurs wanting to broaden their design skills in order to create better products
- You’ll learn the difference between UI & UX.
- Create wireframes on paper and digitally.
- You’ll learn how to use Adobe XD & Figma to design and prototype a mobile app. The skills acquired can also be used to design websites
- You’ll be able to apply the design techniques and productivity tips you have learned in your own design workflow
- You’ll be one step closer to becoming a good UI/UX designer
Mr. Binu Varghese
He is a multimedia specialist and an experienced Lecturer, and inspirational tutor with a knack for recognizing and encouraging individual talents and growth. He has more than 10 years of experience in various fields such as a full stack web developer, UI/ UX designer, SEO Specialist and digital marketer.
What Will You Learn?
- Introduction to UI/UX
- Apply common visual design elements and principles.
- Create Wireframes on paper and digitally in the design tool Adobe XD
- Designing a mobile App mock-up & prototype
- Designing a Simple Web Mock-up
- Introduction to Figma Interface