This course is designed for anyone interested in Key Elements of Virtual Reality Experience. Hands on experience in VR cameras, PC VR headset live experience during workshops. The fundamentals of XR (VR, AR and MR), immersive storytelling, 360 VR Photography, 360 VR Animation understanding the features applied in creative dynamic VR & AR application, or learning more about the technologies and domains of VR & AR. This unique course will introduce you to Virtual Reality and 360 video production, guiding you through a step-by-step process to create VR content.
- Describe the potential benefits of using VR applications in the real world
- Describe how VR is being used in industries beyond entertainment
- Explore the tools and technologies used in VR
- Identify the hallmarks of successful VR, AR and MR experiences
Mr. Jose J Maliyackal
- Google Street view trusted Photographer.
- Currently working as Managing Director (Founder), Ninjas Virtual Reality PVT. LTD., Thodupuzha.
- Currently working as Assistant Professor (On Contract) in the department of media studies, St Joseph College of Communication
- Worked as Internal Quality Assurance Cell Coordinator (IQAC) & Assistant Professor (On Contract), Chetana College of Media & Performing Arts, Thrissur, 2019-2020.
What Will You Learn?
- The fundamentals of XR (VR, AR and MR)
- The ethics surrounding the creation of VR applications
- Careers/pathways in and skills in VR
- The technologies and tools in creating VR projects
- What is 360 Video
- The History of Virtual Reality (VR)
- Writing & Planning an Experience
- Production Prep for VR/360 Production
- Camera Components & The Fundamentals of VR/360 Production
- The Editing Workflow in VR
- Computer Specifications, Editing Tools, & Helpful Solutions for VR Video Postproduction
- Spatial Audio
- VR Photography
- VR Animation
- VR Postproduction & Publishing