This is the perfect course if you own a digital SLR (DSLR), Mirrorless camera, or any digital camera with a control dial on top.
- Use your Digital SLR, or high-end Digital Camera, to take amazing photographs
- Understand what the Aperture is and how to use it.
- Change your Shutter Speed, your Aperture, or your ISO.
- Understand -both- Auto modes.
- Learn all about the Dial on top of your camera.
- “See” light, and use light to your advantage.
Mr. Jose J Maliyackal
- Google Street view trusted Photographer.
- Currently working as Managing Director (Founder), Ninjas Virtual Reality PVT. LTD., Thodupuzha.
- Currently working as Assistant Professor (On Contract) in the department of media studies, St Joseph College of Communication
- Worked as Internal Quality Assurance Cell Coordinator (IQAC) & Assistant Professor (On Contract), Chetana College of Media & Performing Arts, Thrissur, 2019-2020.
What Will You Learn?
- Introduction to Photography.
- Structure of a digital SLR.
- Color temperature.
- Focus modes, Metering modes.
- Exposure control.
- Exposure Triangle.
- Focal lengths.
- Composition techniques.
- camera angles. Photography Subjects.
- Different genres.
- Post Processing .