Take your video editing skills to the next level with most complete Adobe Premiere Pro class for advanced users. In this course we focus more on the art aspects in editing rather than any software. Course modules are in blended mode i.e., online and more through workshops. So students are able to work on live projects in our campus.
- Demonstrate skills necessary to effectively collaborate and communicate on video project productions,
- Express a critical understanding of the contextual factors that shape the message in a film or video for a diverse audience.
- Identify and describe key terms and concepts and major trends and periods related to various modes of production
Mr. Unnikrishnan K
Completed film studies and specialized in Film and video editing from K R Narayanan National Institute of Visual arts and science (2014 -2017). Edited and graded a number of Short films, Documentaries, Music videos, Corporate videos, Ads etc. More than 8 years of experience in Digital media including 2+ years in studio and 3+ years in teaching.
What Will You Learn?
- Origin of motion pictures
- Editing- The invisible art
- Technical side of video editing
- Grammar of video editing
- Introduction to NLE
- Types of videos editing.
- The colour correction
- The proxy workflow